System Three MirrorCoat BarTop Finish
System Three MirrorCoat® is a two-part epoxy resin product specially formulated to create a high-gloss, clear decorative coating for horizontal surfaces.
It will enhance the natural beauty of most woods, and give many other surfaces a deep, rich look.
MirrorCoat will also protect the surface from marring, denting, and minor scratches. It is resistant to most household chemicals, and because of its unique formulation, MirrorCoat will provide a harder, more heat-resistant finish than most do-it-yourself counter or bartop coatings.
MirrorCoat is solvent-free, and can be used inside a house or a building without creating a hazardous or flammable workspace.
It is recommended for interior use only, because outdoors, like many epoxy resin coatings, it will yellow slightly and lose its gloss over time. Do not use MirrorCoat over white backgrounds unless yellowing is acceptable.
- Zero VOC.
- 90% Cure in 72 hours...full cure in 7 Days.
- Cures to clear finish. Special epoxy pigments available in Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Brown & Green.
- Clean up with Lacquer Thinner.
- High Solids Content with minimal shrinkage.
- Buffs to high gloss with Abralons or Menzerna Compounds.
- Coverage is 3oz (90ml) per square foot; the 3 Quart Kit covers a 4' x 8' sheet at 0.040 inches(40 mils) thickness.
- Natural or Stained Wood
- Heavy Use Tables
- Laboratory Countertops
- Industrial Worktops
- Restaurant Tables
- Chess Boards & Game Tables
- Decoupage for fabric, photos and other objects