General Finishes High Performance Polyurethane
Dead Flat Sheen Now Available!
You asked for Super Matte:
- Patented self-matting polyurethane
- Superb clarity and durability in a <5° sheen
- Uses renewable resources, with no Prop 65 chemicals
- Meets KCMA standards
- VOC compliant
General Purpose TopCoat!
General Finishes High Performance Polyurethane is a superior performing waterbased finish recognized by Fine Woodworking as the "Best Overall Choice"
It contains all the user friendly characteristics of PolyAcrylic Blend, but with UV stabilizers and other performance additives to protect it from breaking down in sunlight and to protect underlying stains from fading.
This is the preferred top coat with dependable adhesion when brushing over General Finishes Gel Stains and other surfaces including milk paint or bare wood.
In addition to exceptional brushing and levelling properties, High Performance can also be sprayed very well with HVLP and other spray systems.
Quick drying and recoat times make this a good choice for residential applications that require a minimal yellowing finish at an economical price point.
- Low Odour
- Minimal Yellowing
- Water Clean-Up
- Quick Drying for Sanding & Re-Coating
- Good Chemical & Abrasion Resistance
- Sprayable (HVLP or Conventional)
- Excellent Brushability
- LEED EQ4.1, EQ4.2, EQ4.5
- Tintable with ColorFX Dyes, Mixol Pigments or UTCs
- Natural or Stained Wood
- Entertainment Units & Built-ins
- Casual Use Furniture
- Book Cases
- Custom Furniture
- Bathroon Vanities
- Re-Finishing Applications
- Display Cases
- Game Boards
- Indoor Signs & Plaques