Mirka DEROS 3" (Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander)
Available in Canada from Wood Essence with Free Shipping (Canadian Addresses Only).
Note: Systainer Storage Case is OPTIONAL on this model of sander.
Mirka revolutionizes sanding tools once again with their release of the new DEROS Sander in North America. No external transformer required, the sander incorporates the newest technology in brushless, DC motor driven tools.
Only half the size and weight of traditional electric finishing sanders, DEROS incorporates a powerful brushless DC motor that is smooth, quiet, and maintenance free.
Sanders are vacuum-ready using multi-hole backing pads with hook and loop attachment.
DEROS features digitally controlled variable speeds from 4,000 to 10,000 rpm to provide the ideal finish for a variety of applications.
DEROS 350 series sanders are complete with power cord, wrench and user manual in cardboard packaging. Systainer Storage Case is OPTIONAL.
- Ergonomic Low Profile for Enhanced Control
- One-Hand Operation for less fatigue. Elongated body style allows 2 handed operation.
- Brushless DC Motor for trouble-free, powerful performance.
- Quiet....71db(A) Shhhh!
- Variable Speed 4,000 to 10,000 RPM
- Constant Speed Under Load
- Dual Mode Paddle: On/Off or Variable Speed
- Central Vac Ready for Dust-Free Sanding!
- Soft Start for smooth, controlled operation
- Electric Brake reduces rundown time.
- Enhanced vibration reduction system allows fine tuning for your application.
- Air Sander Styling without the need for a huge shop compressor. Ideal for small shops with limited compressed air capacity.
- Perfect for Onsite Installation and Site Finishing work where air sanders are not practical.
- Multi-Hole Abranet style Backup Pad included
- 2+1 Year Warranty!
Power: 250 Watt
AC Supply Voltage: 90-240 VAC
DC Voltage to Sander: 22 VDC
Speed: 4,000 - 10,000 RPM
Orbit: 5.0mm (3/16")
Size of Backup Pad: 3" (77mm)
Weight: 3" @ 0.8kg (1.8 lb.)
Noise Level: 71 dB(A)
Vacuum Connection: 1" ID Threaded Hose