Sales of this item are closed until further notice due to changes in North American distribution of Walcom products.
Easy to use, lightweight gun that is particularly well suited for wood finishing.
Economically priced with professional features that are a step above other introductory guns. Fully adjustable spray pattern from pinpoint to approximately 8" fan width and non-corrosive wet parts are suitable for waterbased or solvent stains and finishes.
Very Low CFM requirements make this gun useable with small compressors, yet achieves an 80% to 87% transfer efficiency making this an excellent alternative to Turbine driven HVLP systems for professional or even hobby work.
The Walcom SLIM HLVP is the perfect choice for Kitchen Cabinets, Vanities, Millwork, Trim, Furniture and Hobby Projects.
- Stainless Steel Wet Parts
- Non-Bleeder Design
- Easy to Clean and Set Up
- Pressure Regulator & Gauge Included
- Includes Spare Parts Kit, Wrench & Cleaning Brush
- Fitted Case Included
- Economical Price
- Excellent Fit & Finish
- Fully Adjustable Round through Fan Shaped Spray Pattern
- Very Low CFM Requirements for modest sized compressors
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty + One Year Wood Essence Warranty (Total 2 Year Warranty!)
- Kit includes Wet Mil Gauge and Starter Pack of Medium Filters to get you started quickly.
- Kit comes pre-configured with your choice of ONE nozzle. Choose auxilliary nozzle sets for different materials including dyes, stains, shellac, sealers, clearcoats or medium viscosity paints. See "More Details" page for suggested nozzle sizes.
- Repair Kits and Spare Parts are In Stock! See Parts Diagram
Body: Polished, Chrome Plated Aluminum
Nozzle: AISI 303 Stainless Steel
Needle - Springs: Stainless Steel
Air Cap: Anodized Aluminum
Sealing Gaskets: PTFE (Teflon) Self-Lubricating & Self-Adjusting
Gravity Cup: 750cc (26oz.) Aluminum or Nylon
Needle/nozzle sizes: 1.3, 1.5, 1.7, 1.9, 2.2 mm
Working pressure: 29 psi
Air Consumption: 6.6 cfm