Target Coatings Emtech 7000 Hi - Build Lacquer
Target Coatings EM7000® newest formulation is an Ultra Clear, Fast Building waterbased lacquer formulation for use on instruments, millwork and cabinetry.
EM7000 is ideally suited for applications requiring a non-yellowing finish with quick build properties. The new resin formulation will result in excellent clarity and depth-of-image often exceeding nitro cellulose lacquers.
The Non-Yellowing properties of EM7000 makes it the perfect choice when applying clear coats over bright white or tinted base color applications. The non-amber and non-yellowing resin used in EM7000 will minimize color shifts often caused by other clear finishes.
Durability and chemical resistance of EM7000 is equal to high-end solvent-based catalyzed lacquers. It is also non-flammable, VOC compliant and HAPS Free.
- Ultra Low VOC (43 g/l), Zero HAPS
- LEED EQ4.1, EQ4.2, EQ4.5
- Buffable to high gloss
- Optically Clear!
- Water Clean-Up
- High Solids Content (30%), Hi-Build
- Chemical Resistant
- Sprayable (HVLP or Conventional) or Brushable
- Excellent choice for Musical Instruments!
- Tintable with ColorFX Dyes, Mixol Pigments or UTCs
- Compatible with CL100 Crosslinker
- Natural or Stained Wood
- Entertainment Units & Built-ins
- Casual Use Furniture
- Book Cases
- Custom Furniture
- Display Cases